Over the past ten years there has been an explosion of new casting and forging materials and processes – enabling engineers and their companies to meet the growing light weight, high integrity expectations of their OEM customers. But which materials and processes are right for you and your application?
Centracore LLC brings decades of combined casting, forging, extrusion, machining and assembly experience. Our goal is to come along side of our customers and help them develop the right part, using the right material and the right process to meet their goals – all at the best possible price.
- Product Development
- Assistance with prototype and production material and process selection
- Part Optimization
- Concurrent Development in different materials and processes
- Finite Element Analysis (upon request)
- Siemens NX – part and print design, CAD-CAM
- EKK and Magmasoft – mold flow modeling
- Cimatron – fixture, tool and mould build, CAD-CAM
In an effort to better serve our customer’s engineering and purchasing teams, Centracore LLC offers an on-site or off-site “Casting Class”. This Casting Class was developed at the urging of our customer’s hungry for information about the different casting, forging and extrusion processes, material options, relative costs and accompanying design requirements. They were looking for help to create the best, most cost effective components – optimized for their application. This class was a response to that request.